Friday, March 9, 2012

FIRST!

It's interesting starting a blog. Why exactly are you doing it? I dunno personally, I just tend to really have a lot to say about things (granted its my own opinion) and I need to vent them somewhere. Blogs now seem to me to be a great place to oust all of these different thoughts into one clear place.
I guess since its my first post, I should go ahead and place this good old Disclaimer:


"These are my own personal thoughts and opinions. I openly
welcome discussions, but please keeps them to at least a
generally civil nature, for the good of all mankind."

I'm sure that there will be more, since such awesome topics as religion, politics, and other great hotbed topics are going to be talked about, and therefore necessitate a better disclaimer.
With that, I am going to bed to get a good night's rest in preparation for my first official post. Til then, be nice please?
- Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment